Words of Wisdom

day 23
I am grateful for people who are good with words.

I am so glad that some people are
able to put into words what they are thinking

Some of these quotes have become the
anthem of my life.



I am so glad that
there are other people
out there who think 
a lot like I do,
but they actually have a 
way of saying it
in an awesome way.

 I just love Audrey :)
And I second the
above quote.





I have experienced a lot of things in my life that, I think, give me enough prestige to be able to say that these quotes are absolutely, 100% true.

Life is going to get rough. Things aren't going to go the way that we want [or expect] them to. But that's just the thing, it's those little unexpected changes that end up being the most
incredible blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.