Escuela

day 15
I love school. a lot.

Tonight at midnight I will 
be staring at my computer screen, 
waiting until exactly 12:00 AM
so that I can register for
my classes for next semester.


I am so glad that I  have wifi and fast  fingers so that I can  sit in my jammiesin my bed, sign up for classes, then crash for the next six hours until my alarm goes off.

The only downside to this staying up late business, is that I have an exam tomorrow in one of my classes.

But really, I love school. I used to hate it when I was younger.
I would have serious
panic attacks
and couldn't stop crying. Thankfully I grew out of that [even though it took until 6th grade].

I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to live less than twenty minutes away from a university. I am so thankful that this said university has low tuition prices [compared to the rest of the nation, but I still complain about it] and I am so thankful that I have professors and advisors that truly want us to succeed in life.

This is the kind of difference that I want to make when I become a teacher: be caring, compassionate, a friend, yet still someone who can teach a life lesson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.