When Class Gets Cancelled

Did you guys just read the title of this post? This is ridiculous amounts of true:

Day 7
I love when class gets cancelled.

Ya'll remember a couple days ago when I said that I loved school?
Well, I still do, but today my first class got cancelled.
My teacher is apparently at a conference in DC.
I'm not about to argue.

Hallelujah.
It was fuh-reezing this morning.
An extra hour of my bed? don't mind if I do.

And the fact that I had some idiot call me last night.
I have no clue who this is, but they called me last night at 8 PM
then again at 2 AM then again at 5:30AM
WHAT THE CRAP.
I need my beauty sleep. and my friends will all agree that I'm  a lot more pleasant when I've
had a good night's sleep.

I also love the fact that tomorrow I don't have class until 1:30. talk about doing a celebration dance!

P.S.
I feel pretty good today, I thought I would look like a dope after yesterday, but turns out I'm good!
I just have to sit down really slow because my butt is extremely sore.
note to self:
Don't wear pants with studs on the pockets when you go riding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.