texting machine

sometimes I'm a wussy and I'm not very quick with my comebacks
[although most of the time I'm pretty stinkin' awesome]
 Excuse the french in that, but it's how I feel when I text certain people.

I have also had this happen to me:

Why is this a problem? because I use sarcasm
frequently.
as in all.the.time.

seriously though,
Day 18
I am grateful for phones with texting. 
and for unlimited texting plans.

I'm pretty sure that I would have no social life  sad but true.

Then there are those awkward moments
like this:
sometimes I am accident prone and I do this.
basically on a weekly basis.

Now you all know how much of a ditz I am, but you can't tell me that you have never been in a
related situation as the above pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.