Problem Set

Remember how I said that I love school? well, I still do, but I have this one class,
PHYSICS,
that is going to kill me by the time the semester ends.

For this Physics class, [it's an upper division class] we have to do problem sets aka: ridiculous homework
with ridiculous math and ridiculous outcomes.

DAY 22
I'm grateful that I am kinda smart.

For these problem sets, there is a lot of complicated crap for me to remember, most of it being math, and I suck at math, so I make my pops help me. BUUUT tonight, my pops was dead asleep on the couch.

So, I was left alone to do this stupid homework set. It only took me an hour, but
I GOT IT.
That's right folks, I finished it
all. by. myself.

If I wasn't as smart as I think I am, then I probably wouldn't have gotten this done for another three hours, I'd be hitting the 'submit' button at exactly 11:59 when it is due.

I'm glad that I am somewhat able to comprehend what is expected of me, and that I can remember what my professors say.

[see me in three weeks when it is finals week, I will probably be saying
"I can't think anymore. I can't remember anymore. I don't want to do anything regarding school, or using my brain" and then a week later, I'll be saying,
"I'M GOING INSANE
BECAUSE I AM BORED!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.