Wedding Bells {An Example}

November Nineteenth
I'm grateful for great examples.

Today was the big day. Well, big day number two [of three for this year] it was one of my best friend's  weddings.

Who would have guessed fifteen years ago when I met this super weird yet hilarious girl that we would still be friends on her wedding day. Or that she would choose me to be part of her bridal party.

I am so so proud of McKenna. [and of Tanner, but ya know he's not really important for the time being] She is everything that I could ask for in a friend. She is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.

Kenna is really one of the few people when I was a kid that I could talk to about the Church. We would have these long conversations about things that most kids wouldn't even think of talking to their friends about.



Kenna Lynn helped me to realize what I really wanted, and that I deserve to have an eternal family and be sealed forever to my husband [wherever he may be]


I am so glad that I have friends who share my standards and that aren't afraid to talk with me about things related to church just because my family aren't active members.

It truly is because of these people that I am so happy with my status in life, and that I have such a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and of the Restored Gospel on the Earth today. I don't know [nor do I want to think about] where I would be without them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.