It's My Body, Baby

Day 8
I'm beyond grateful that I have an able body:
I'm able to run, walk, lift, work out.

I made a new commitment recently.
I promised myself that I was going to get in shape.


because sometimes I feel like doing this:


I don't know what compelled me to start running, but one day, 
I just did it.

A lot of the time that I am out running, I feel like this:


Regardless of how dopey I look, I am thankful that I have the will power and the ability to go out and run
anytime I want. remember my bucket list item:
run a half marathon
and I'm not going to let myself give up on that just because my head says "you can't" when my body says
"you can. and you will." 
I've learned that
it's all about which voice you listen to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.