Painting

Can I just say, I am an awesome friend. seriously. I've spent the last two days (okay, not on Thanksgiving,
but the day before that and today) painting Tauni's house. THAT is how much I love her, that I would
help her paint. again. and I hate painting.

Day 26
I'm suuuuper grateful that we are almost done painting Taun's house.

yes, I did just put that as my gratitude notch for the day.

We've gotten the living room (with some beastly 100 year old trimming)
done.
The kitchen will be done tomorrow.

HALLELUJAH

Probably the three upsides to this is that:
1) payback is a beast, she better be ready.
2) the house is gonna be stinkin' cute
and
3) rockin' out to Christmas music all day
oh, and the fact that I get to spend all day with my bestie :)

LOVE YOU SHAE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.