Auction

DaY 10
I'm super glad my bestest friend likes to go to the auction with me every Thursday. And that the auction has ridiculously good food.

Every time we go, we eat a steak and swiss sandwich. it's like eating a slice of heaven.
So. Good.

And there were like seven horses that went through the auction today.
Good thing I'm dead broke, because I probably would have ended up buying one of them.

If you ever need to find me on Thursdays, check the auction yard.
I'll be there
with my sammich of goodness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.