Closet Raider

day 21
I'm grateful that I wear the same size of shoes and clothes as my best friend.

For McKenna's wedding I was having a mini freak out because I don't really own a lot of 'dressy' clothes.
[I'm a tee shirt and jeans kind of girl]

I shot Taun a text and said, "seester. I'm raiding your closet"
and you know what she said? she said, "go for it!"
I could have kissed her. I ran into her house and went for the closet.

I tried on probably four different things, then decided on what I was going to wear, and ran out the door
to the temple for pictures.

I'm glad Shae loves me [and trusts me] enough to let me steal her clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.