Fam[ily]

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 24, 2011
I'm so grateful for my family.

I am grateful to those of my ancestors who were brave enough to cross the ocean to make a better life for
their family in America.

I am grateful to the wonderful ancestors who were so willing  to become the first  in the family to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It is because of them that I have the great opportunity to be a member of the Church today.

I am thankful that my family makes up some of my best friends. I am so blessed to live within a close distance to my family. I can see them anytime that I want.

I am so grateful for all that my family has done for me. I owe so much to them.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.