Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

Well folks, I've done it!
I've made it a whole month of listing the things that I am thankful for.

Here I thought I would run out of things to put on here, but I am finding that I have so much more that I would like to talk about.

I have a lot more than these 30 simple blessings, so I'm thinking that I'll probably continue this 'attitude of gratitude' thing as things come to me.

So, here it is. The final post for my
November 2011 gratitude journal.

November 30, 2011
I am so, so thankful for the life that I have! 

[beware, this is going to  be a lot of summarizing of the last 29 days, but I'm writing what I feel]

First off, I am grateful that I have a loving, merciful Heavenly Father who  knows me by name, who knows what I need most to become the best person that I can be. I am grateful that He was  willing to send his Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to atone for  my sins so that I could have the opportunity to  return to live with Him again. This is something that I could never repay, although  I will certainly try
every day of my life.

I am grateful for all of the incredible people who support me in all that I do. I truly owe ya'll so so so much. I wouldn't be where I am without you and your examples.

Thank you especially to my second mommy Linda, [its her birthday today] for teaching me what it means to be a real, classy lady and showing me that I really can achieve the things that I strive for, even if it means having to make some difficult decisions along the way. Thank you for being my counselor, my mom, my Young Women's leader, but most of all, thank you for being my friend.

Thank you to Tauni Shae, I know I've said before that you are my best friend, and that I owe you. But really, you have taught me so many things that it's difficult for me to put into words how grateful that I am to
have you as my best friend.

and finally, Thank you to my family. I love you so much, and I know that at some points I have been a pain in the butt, I have been more than difficult, I have been obnoxious, I have been a spoiled brat, but I can't even describe how much I appreciate all that you sacrifice so that I can be happy. The things that you
have done haven't gone unnoticed, sometimes I just have a hard time saying what I feel in my heart.

I am so thankful that I have so many great opportunities to do whatever it is that I want to do. I love that I live in a place that I can have a hundred different hobbies that I can spread across the year, keeping things fresh.

I am blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I really do know that I am
part of a 'great work and a wonder' on the earth today. I know that I am able to pray to and receive answers from God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ at any time. I am so thankful for that constant line of communication.

Ahh! I have so many things to say, but this post is getting a little on the lengthy side, so I'll leave you all with the video that is the title of this post, Come Thou Fount as sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.