Christmas Music

That's right kids. I said it.
Right here for the whole world to read.

Day 3
I. Love. Christmas. Music.

I don't care that it's only November 3rd. As soon as Halloween is over 
it's time to break out the Christmas tunes.


Yeah, I used to be one of those people, you know the ones.
the people who gripe about how there's a holiday BETWEEN Halloween and Christmas called
Thanksgiving.

BUT
I've had a recent change of heart.
Like so recent that I can count the amount of hours on my hands.

Here's the story:
Today I had to get a flu shot.
[ew. I hate shots.]
AAAAnyway,
I didn't want to drive all the way home and then turn around and drive all the way back to school.
SO I met up with my homeslice/best friend/seester Tauni and her rockin' Momma T.
We went to this awesome store in downtown Logan that always has the cutest decorations
for the holidays.

Here we are, walking around this indoor
winter wonderland
with these b-e-a-utifully decorated Christmas trees, getting ideas for when we get crafty.
With our brains all full of these plans, we drove to Michaels - trying to find BIG BIG plain ornaments
for us to decorate.
Michaels just happened to have one of those GINORMOUS nativity/old school town scenes
that I was looking at and then bam.
I hear it.
Christmas music.

There's just something about the greats, you know,
Nat King Cole
Frank Sinatra 
Bing Crosby
Burl Ives
Dean Martin
Andy Williams
and maybe some of my new favorites
Michael Buble
Jon McLaughlin
Faith Hill
singing the classics to get me in the Christmas spirit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.