NAAAP TIME

day 13
thirteen is my favorite number! good day.
I am thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.


I went to my friend's homecoming talk since she just got home from her LDS mission in Romania.

She reminded me how incredible the Gospel is. And how fortunate I am to be a part of a religion that is so focused on families and a love of Jesus Christ.

I am also thankful for nap time.
After I got home, I took a nap. it was b-e-a-utiful.
Now let's hope that I can sleep tonight.

Excellent day of church, A glorious hour long nap, it doesn't get much better than this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.