My Stupid Friends

okay okay kids.
don't take the title the wrong way.
my friends aren't actually stupid.
we just do a lot of stupid things.

day 4
I'm grateful for my crazy, stupid, hilarious, beautiful, friends.


This team.
We were. Epic?
[Epic doesn't even begin to describe us]
WE WERE AWESOME.
and best friends.
We did so much together:
dance parties on cars
streaking
sleepovers
rockband
quoting every line of Sandlot
having the best JV record of all Sky View Softball history.
it doesn't get any better.


K-Hell and Sara Marie.
I'm not going to lie.
we are hilarious when we get together.
Kylee and I actually planned my wedding to our friend's brother.
ha welcome to the thoughts of a high school freshman and senior.


Tauni Shae.
My best friend.
My seester.
Let's just say when she got married and moved to Hawaii it was like my arm got chopped off.
I just love her. We've had so many hot tub nights, and skinny dipping nights, and playing cops and robbers in Staples, and cooking sponge bob mac and cheese
[that's the best kind, we swear]
and yet we can just sit together,
not saying a word,
and walk away feeling like we just had
the best conversation of our lives.

 My fellow 2010 seniors.
This picture is from when we went to state for softball.
that was an insane ride.
We stuck through sucky coaches, sucky situations, sucky games, and didn't kill each other,
even when we were armed with bats.

 Hillary and Ashley
heh we had an absolute BLAST in Hobby Lobby trying to find Hawaiian flowers.
Nothing but laughing the whole time.

These girls.
The second best year of my softball career.
We went to state,  got to the quarter finals, way farther than we were ever  expected to go.

Without all these crazy people
[cue the cliche]
I don't know where I would be.
probably be a hobo, living off of drug money or something.
hah just kidding.
I'm not a druggie. never will be.

Seriously though,
I love these guys. SO. MUCH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.