Techno Age

dAy 26
I am thankful for technology

I know, this is so cliche, but I really am.

I am so glad that I can talk to anyone from anywhere on my cell phone.

I am grateful that I can take my tunes wherever I go without having to pack a million CDs around with me.
thank you Steve Jobs for inventing the life-changing iPod.

I am thankful that I have a laptop [two in two years, but who's counting? thanks gramma]
that I can take with me to school and elsewhere to do my homework.

I am so glad that someone invented the internet. There are so many things that I access online that I otherwise would not be able to get my hands on.

Sure, life gets complicated and noisy with all these distractions, but I am so so grateful that I have them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.