...and it all started with the Big Bang

for some reason the last couple of days I have had the  feeling that I am about to have a panic attack.
I used to have this all the time when I was little, but not anytime recently...
until now.
I think that I need help. anyway, I have a new 'coping method' per say.

day seventeen
I am grateful for great American comedy.

This is my new way of dealing with this awkward feeling that I am about to have a freak out.


 Okay, the Big Bang Theory is just plain hilarious. I can't even begin to describe how hard I laugh
every single time
I watch an episode of this.


Ah, Sandlot. My favorite movie ever. okay, one of several. Seriously though, this is what my team is like
all. the. time.

REBA!
okay, first off I think that she is beautiful, and extremely talented. But this TV show is
hilarious.
I'm glad that my family aren't the only ones that are a little [a lot] messed up.

For some reason for me,
laughter truly is the best medicine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.