Indoor Plumbing, 11:11 {and an apology}

Hey everyone, sorry I missed yesterday. I really did mean to write something, but I was busy.
like, way busy.

I had school, then a skype date for two hours with Lou, then a legit date
   with a really awesome guy that I really like :) [slight tangent, but I told my sister Kat
    about our date and she just text me back and said "aww you're twitterpated!] that's an accurate way of describing it.

ANYWAY,
so I didn't get home until late.
That's the reason I was slacking.

SO today, I'm doing two posts in one:

Day 11
I'm grateful that wishes come true.


Seeing as yesterday was 11/11/11 it was a super wish day. and at 11:11 AM I was laying in my best friend's bed with her (in a non lesbian way) and I made a wish.

And then, later that night, it came true. That's right, kids. It was just like Cinderella.
okay, not really, but you get my drift.

Speaking of Cinderella,
day 12
I love that I live in a time with indoor plumbing.

Last night, we watched Ever after.

http://impawards.com/1998/posters/ever_after.jpg
And it's been raining lately, probably going to snow by the end of the day. So I realized how glad I am that I don't have to go outside  when I have to pee in the middle of the night [or any time for that matter].

Seriously though, I couldn't have lived back in the day. I like things the way they are. right now. today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.