I. Am. Talented.

DaY 14
I'm so glad that I am blessed with so many talents.

The other day I was watching

I love this show. And I love the music in it.

I decided today that I was going to learn the closing track of the movie:
Someday by John Legend


So yesterday I downloaded the sheet music for the piano, and today when I got home, I sat down to play it.

It's still a little rough, but I am so so thankful that I am able to sit down and  play anytime I want.
I'm thankful that I can read music. I'm thankful that I have a piano that has been in my family for a hundred years [and then some].

I realize that I am so blessed. I have musical talent, something that many people desire, many people seek,
and many people work at for years, and for me, it's something that comes
naturally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.