Skype Date

day 9
I am forever indebted to whomever invented Skype.

seriously.
I love skype.
I have skype dates.
I'm going to have a skype date on friday with the childhood bestie Lindsey:
We're tight.

Since she is going to school at BYU and is currently car-less
Skype is pretty much our only option to see each other's faces.

Anyway, I love Lou, I love Skype.
I love that I get to talk to her  in T-minus 48 hours.
You can bet your bottom dollar that we're going to laugh. a lot. and probably be talking for
at least
an hour. probably closer to two hours.

So, THANK YOU inventor of Skype.
you're a genius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.