Family

Ya'll know how I am always calling my coworkers and friends at the ranch my family?
Well, that's because it's true.
We. Are. A. Family.


Today we got the sad news that one of our cowboys, Clancey, was killed in a car accident and his brother, Joe, was injured as well. 
Clancey was only 20 years old.
















Although Clancey and I didn't work at the ranch at the same time, I had the opportunity to meet him on a few occasions. Hands down, this kid was going places. He was an incredible young man, always had a smile on his face, and from what I hear, he was quite the heartbreaker wherever he went.

My heart breaks for the Rinderknecht family at the loss of their son and brother.

I am so thankful for the knowledge of eternal families. It is such a comfort to know that Clancey will be reunited with his family in the eternities. He will truly be missed.

He's riding the great horses in the sky now.
XO and RIP, buddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.