Easter

Today is one of my favorite holidays.
I love Easter so much!





















I don't usually do this because it is kind of a contested issue in my house, but I have felt impressed all day to
let you all know how I feel.

I bear witness that Jesus is the Christ.

He has come, and He will return again.
He atoned for each one of us, sacrificing his life and taking it up again so that each of us could do the same.

It is because of His plan that we are able to live with our families in the eternities.
It is because of Him that we are forgiven of our sins.















He is my elder brother, my Savior, and my friend.
He is the One. 
He is the one we can turn to with any of our problems because he has been there.
He literally took upon himself all of our hurts, our afflictions, our sorrows, and our sins so that He could know how best to succor us in our time of need. He is the Great Mediator. It is through Him that my
debts are forgiven.

I know that it is through Him that I can become better. He is the only way to return to God and to be with our families again. I know that He has come again to this Earth to restore His gospel in preparation for His return and that it was done through his humble servant, Joseph Smith, Jr.

I know that he will never turn away from us. He is continually stretching forth His arms to embrace us. It does not matter how far we have wandered away from His fold, He will always accept us. There is no distance that the Atonement and Christ's great love cannot cover to touch us.



















"He is the Great Jehovah of the Old Testament, the Messiah of the New...Jesus is the Living Christ,
the immortal Son of God. He is the great King Immanuel, who stands today on the right hand of His Father. He is the light, the life, and the hope of the world." -The Living Christ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"This life is what you make it... You're going to mess up sometimes, just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?" -Marilyn Monroe

Followers

Powered by Blogger.